Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST)
- MCI Approved Private University.
- AIMST 17 years old private university is registered with the Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Malaysia.
- Located in Bedong city of Malaysia.
- Most components of the degree programmers include computer training, writing and research in order to prepare students for work.
- University will provide language support for students before and during their degree studies to ensure an acceptable level of fluency.
- AIMST offers more than 32 degree programmers at the foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels.
- (AIMST) is a private University offering programmers in the fields of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- AIMST Student Health Clinic has been set up to provide routine medical care for students and staff alike.
- Hostel accommodation is provided for all students . The University's accommodation package includes three meals a day at the cafeteria.
- Transformative library experience with fully equipped.
- AIMST is fully equipped with a full range of modern lifestyle as well as sports & recreational facilities for the comfort and convenience of our students.
- University has great advisory panel around the globe.
- 100% guarantee of students visa.
- University : Asian Institute Of Medicine, Science And Technology (AIMST)
- Established : 2001
- Duration Of Study : 5 Years
- Medium Of Study : English
- Recognized By : MCI,WHO
- Department : 39
- Official Website : http://www.aimst.edu.my
- Country : Malaysia
- Continent : Asia
- Capital : Kuala Lumpur
- Population : 3.12 Crores
- Total : 330,793 Km² Area
- Liter : 95%
- malaysia currency : Malaysian ringgit
- No. Of Medical Colleges : 33
Total Package 46 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||19639 $|
|Hostel Fees:||1550 $|
|Medical Check Up:||150 $|
|Visa Fees:||260 $|
|Monthly Expense:||200 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges