Dalian Medical University
- Founded in 1947, with former name of Kanto Medical School, Dalian Medical University was incorporated into Dalian University in 1949.
- Renamed as Dalian Medical University in 1994.
- In 2004, the university established MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) in the English medium.
- The library comprises about 1,010,900 volumes.
- Clinical medicine of our school has been ranked top 1% of ESI global institutional rankings for 5 years since 2012.
- School has more than 1,300 permanentt each in gand administrative staff.
- Teaching and administrative staff and medical personnel are totally more than 8,600 in the university.
- 800 are senior professional title.
- Almost 900 are of vice senior professional title.
- Doctoral tutor are more than 160 people.
- Post graduate and doctor i supervisors are more than 1,300.
- It has more than 30 science and technology center.
- WHO approved University.
- University : Dalian Medical University
- Established : 1947 (71 years old University)
- Duration of study : 5 Years
- Medium of Study : English
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO
- Departments : 21
- Hospital : 18
- Vacation : January, July
- Official Website : http://english.dmu.edu.cn/
- Country : China
- Continent : East Asia
- Capital : Beijing
- Official Language : Chinese
- Population : 1,403,500,365
- Total area : 9,596,961 km2
- Literacy rate : 100%
- Currency : Renminbi (yuan; ¥)
- No. of medical Colleges : 45
Total Package 27 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||4755 $ for first year|
|Hostel Fees:||635 $|
|Medical Check Up:||75 $|
|Medical Insurance:||95 $|
|Visa Fees:||130 $|
|Monthly Expense:||130 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges