- You can go for medical study in most of the countries in the World.
- As per our survey, about 20,000 students are going abroad for study in MBBS out of which 4,000 students are from Gujarat.
- In India, total seats for MBBS are only about 49,000.
- When from Gujarat itself, every year about 40,000 students are passing 12th Science Bio-group. From this we can understand that in India, there are insufficient seats in MBBS.
- In India, there is unavailability of seats enough facilities still many students & parents disagrees to study Abroad, where some parents hesitate to send their child Abroad for study.
- Due to some reasons you and your parents disagree to study abroad. That reasons may be as follows:
- Student will have to leave home & adjust in unfamiliar place.
- Student will get proper accommodation & food or not?
- From where we will get true & proper information about any country, city, college – hostel?
- Is college recognized by MCI or not?
- After completion of study in Abroad, students feel difficulty to pass MCI exam.
- Very few students are passing MCI exam, then what about my child?
- Everybody says that you can’t be a finest doctor from Abroad
- Dear students & parents, due to above questions, you may not proceed to study abroad.
- But, every coin has two sides. Without considering negative side, concentrate positive side. Rather you get facilities or not then also you can send your child to other states of India then why not abroad where you get best facilities & by every means it’s easy for study?
- Friends, I know that why your mentality is negative for study in abroad & to make it positive, here I have given necessary information which would be useful to you.
- 10+2 passed from any Council or Board recognized in India.
- Students should have passed standard 12th Science from ISCE / CBSE or other equivalent recognized Board / University & should have secured 50% of total marks of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (theory + practical) with English subject.
- Indian citizen should have completed 17 years of age.