- Founded in 1918 and is one of the oldest medical educational institutions in Russia
- A non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium sized city of Astrakhan.
- One of the oldest universities in the city of Astrakhan.
- Consists Of 12 Faculties, 60 Departments And Courses.
- Produced more than 25,400 physicians.
- Academic staff: 400-499
- Lowest fees structure and affordable cost of living.
- Recognized By: MCI, WHO
|No Of Medical College||82|
- Duration of Study:
- Medium of Study:
- Recognized by: MCI, WHO
- Departments: 21
- Research Centre:
- Vacation: July & August
- Pass out Doctors:
- Official Website: http://asu.edu.ru/en
|University||Astrakhan State Medical University|
|Established||1918 (100 years old university)|
|Duration of study||6 Years|
|Medium of Study||English, Russian and French|
|Recognized By||MCI, WHO|
|Research Center||57 research specialties for PhD courses|
|Pass Out Doctors||30,000+|
|Hostels||6 Comfortable hostels|
4500 $ - for first year
|Hostel Fees||1100 $|
|Visa Fee||100 $|
|Medical Insurance||160 $|
|Medical checkup||50 $|
|Monthly Expense||200 $|
Total package for 6 year: Rs. 30 Lakh
Fill up this form below, and our representative will contact you. Thank you.