- Passed the qualifying examination with “B –group” or “AB group”
- The school in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the state of Gujarat.
- Gujarat Board [GSHSEB]
- Central Board [CBSE]
- Indian school certified Education Board [ISCE]
- A candidate should have appeared in the Gujarat Common Entrances Test conducted in the current academic year.
- A candidate shall have completed 17 year of age on the 31st December of the Academic year for which the admissions are being conducted.
- HSC / 10 + 2 passed with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General & 40% for Backward Category.
Courses and Colleges
- Career counseling: This helps you to selection of course, to clear confusion of medical education and courses, to give all information about admission forms, colleges, available seats, fees, hostel information etc.
- Admission guideline
- Criteria and rules for admission.
- Full information of medical and Para medical Courses.
- College Selection.
- Information about colleges, hostel, city.
- Collages fee information.
- Helping to get admission in best college.
- Admission form.
- GUJCET information.
- Helps in education Loan