- Students Must clear 10+2 science from ISCE / CBSE board or Equivalent Recognized Board / University in PCB (Practical And Theory), In English Subject open category 50 % required and For reserved category 45 % (in Some colleges 40%) required. And in some colleges for admission 50 % required in PCB and English Subjects.
- Student must complete 17 years of his age in December of the admission year.
- For getting admission in other states colleges required Entrance Exam for medical and Para medical course. Or College required entrance Exam as per their college norms.
- Other states students can get admission only in private colleges of the particular states not in Government Funded colleges.
- In Government Colleges 15 % seats are reserved for admission through AIPMT.
- Career counseling: This helps you to selection of course, to clear confusion of medical education and courses, to give all information about admission forms, colleges, available seats, fees, hostel information etc.
- Admission guideline
- Criteria and rules for admission.
- Full information of medical and Para medical Courses.
- College Selection.Information about colleges, hostel, city.
- Collages fee information.
- Helping to get admission in best college.
- Admission form.
- Other state entrance exam information.
- Admission process.
- Helps in education Loan