- 109 years old university recognized by the ministry of education Russia
- MCI/WHO APPROVED GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY
- Lowest tuition fees
- Located in SARATON city of Russia
- 6 year duration study in English medium
- The University has been training specialists for foreign countries for 10 years. About 300 specialists from 19 foreign countries
- University follows the classic system of training medical students.
- First foreign students appeared in 1991. The first batch consisted only of Indian students. Now 500 students from different foreign countries are studying at the University.
- The General Medicine is taught at 48 departments. There are currently 3 000 students, including 50 international students, pursuing a degree in General Medicine.
- Modern educational, scientific and cultural centre of Russia.
- 6500 students from over 50 countries studying at the University
- about 1000 professors, 7 educational buildings and laboratories
- 3 hostels for students
- About 900 highly qualified specialists graduate from Saratov State Medical University every year
- The University consists of 6 faculties: General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Preventive Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychology and also the Institute of Nursing.
- The largest clinics of the South of Russia and other medical institutions of Saratov work in close cooperation with the Saratov State Medical University.
|No Of Medical College||82|
|University||Saratov State Medical University|
|Established||1909 (109 years old university)|
|Duration of study||6 Years|
|Medium of Study||English Only|
|Recognized By||MCI, WHO|
5200 $ for first year
|Hostel Fees||700 $|
|Visa Fee||140 $|
|Medical Insurance||160 $|
|Medical checkup||50 $|
|Monthly Expense||300 $|
Total package for 6 year: Rs. 35 Lakh
Fill up this form below, and our representative will contact you. Thank you.