Seminar organized by OM EDUCON PVT LTD and presented by Dr. Umesh Gurjar. Our seminars usually involve interaction with parents and students regarding material presented in a lecture. We offer opportunities to think about and discuss theories and issues in detail. We encourage the sharing of ideas and enable you to gain extra perspectives and points of view, which otherwise you might not have considered. We help to clarify your own thinking through providing an environment in which you can ask and answer questions.
- Free guidance seminar.
- For 10th, 11th, 12th standard biology group students.
- Guidance for “what to do after 12th science”
- To help in selection of course in medical field.
- Motivational seminar for students and parents.
- To help selection AIM.
Seminar conducted on following Topics
- What to do after 10th?
- What to do after 12th?
- how to solve MCQs of NEET / JEE ?
- Study in abroad
- Public speaking
- Communication skill
- Time management
- Memory power improvement
- Personality development
- Set your goal Stay away from exam fear, tension & stress
- Priority of students
- Diabetes એટલે વરદાન (Diabetes)
- જીવન એટલે જીવવા જેવું (Life)
- Cancer ને કરો Cancel (Cancer)
- બીમાર એક બહાનું (Diseases)
- BP એટલે બીજાનું પ્રેશર (Heart Disease)
- Diabetes એટલે જમતા રહેવું (Dieting)
- Life Style Management (Life Style)
- Pregnancy દરમ્યાન સંભાળ (Pregnancy)
- Women Empowerment
- Stay Positive
- Youth Icon Krishna
- Discover Yourself
- Learning to Earning
- Most Powerful Weapon “Mobile”
- Use & Misuse of Social Media
- Career guidance
- What to do after 12th science?
- How to get full marks in GUJCET exam?
- How to stay away from exam fear?
- Memory power improvement.
- How to choose course , Country, State, university?
Seminar of OM EDUCON PVT LTD. is free for all students who want to make a career with medical fields. Attain our seminar and get valuable information about shining future with medical fields.
Venue of seminar: all cities of Gujarat.
Free Career Guidance Seminar
10th,11th, 12th Biology Group Students & their Parents