- Established in 1992,
- University is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Yerevan
- The University collaborates with the medical universities in the USA, Netherlands, Italy, Thailand, and Canada of the International Health Organization
- Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia.
- Recognized by MCI, WHO
- Collaboration with 10 medical center
- Teaching Method is good mix of traditional and modern teaching methods.
- Study in English Medium
|Total area||11,484 sq mi|
|No Of Medical College||4|
|University||St. Theresa Medical University|
|Established||Established in 1992 (26 years old Private university)|
|Duration of study||6 Years|
|Medium of Study||English|
|Recognized By||WHO, MCI|
|Hostel Fees||1500 $|
|Visa Fee||32 $|
|Medical checkup and insurance||150$|
Total package for 6 year: Rs. 37 Lakh
Fill up this form below, and our representative will contact you. Thank you.