- The University Of Traditional Medicine Of Armenia was founded in the year 1991.
- Faculty members and students have been able to make a mark on the world of medical research and education.
- Every year hundreds of foreign students from different countries all over the world enroll to study in this university.
- University organizes national and international conferences and seminars.
- Most of the 200 published theoretical and practical scientific works have been invested into practice.
- UTM Student Council expresses and defends the interests of students, promotes their educational, scientific, artistic, physical, moral and spiritual development.
|Total area||11,484 sq mi|
|No Of Medical College||4|
|University||University of Traditional Medicine|
|Established||1991 – 27 years old Private university|
|Duration of study||6 Years|
|Medium of Study||English|
|Recognized By||WHO, MCI|
|Hostel Fees||1500 $|
|Visa Fee||32 $|
|Medical checkup and insurance||150$|
Total package for 6 year: Rs. 38 Lakh
Fill up this form below, and our representative will contact you. Thank you.