Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Faculty of General Medicine was established in 1939.
- General Medicine with English Language that was opened in 2001.
- Graduates of the Faculty obtain the qualification of physician in the specialty “General Medicine”.
- Education is instructed in English by the integrated system.
- The duration of study is 5 years.
- MCI, WHO and approved by others.
- Located in capital city Bishkek in Central Asia.
- Standard of Education is high with English medium option.
- Friendly and cooperative staff.
- 100 % guarantee of Student visa.
- 100 % loan available.
- University : Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Established : 1939 (79 years old University)
- Duration of study : 5 Years
- Medium of Study : English, Russian, Kyrgyz
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO
- Departments : 7
- Official Website : www.kgma.kg/index. php/en/
- Country : Kyrgyzstan
- Continent : Asia
- Capital : Bishkek
- Official Language : Kyrgyz, Russian
- Population : 6,019,480
- Total area : 199,951 km2
- Literacy rate : 98.7%
- Currency : Som (KGS)
- No. of medical Colleges : 7
Total Package 21 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||6000 $ for first year|
|Hostel Fees:||400 $|
|Medical Check Up:||100 $|
|Visa Fees:||100 $|
|Monthly Expense:||100 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges