American International Medical University (AIMU)
- Top 10 among Caribbean Medical Universities.
- US Curriculum.
- Clinical practice in US or UK or Caribbean Hospitals.
- USMLE Prep during the course.
- Hands on training in US hospitals which is a crucial advantage for US residency.
- Increased chance of US Residency placement.
- Externship in US Hospitals.
- Options to be a doctor in 70 & above countries such as USA/ Canada/ 40 American Countries/ CARICOM Countries/ India.
- Listed with FAIMER'S IMED, approved by the Ministry of Heath - Government of St. Lucia, listed with ECFMG USA for US Licensure.
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada and by the NBME (National Board of Medical Examiners) this is responsible for the USMLE.
- AIMU has affiliation with various hospital for both core and elective rotations.
- AIMU class rooms are well equipped.
- AIMU is one of the premier Caribbean medical schools offering courses in Medicine, Nursing and other allied health programs.
- University : American International Medical University (AIMU)
- Established : 2007 (11 years old university)
- City : Gros Islet
- Duration of study : 4.5 years
- Medium of study : English
- Recognized by : WHO, MCI
- Intakes : January, June, September
- Official website : www.aimu.us
- Continent : North America
- Country : St Lucia (Caribbean Country)
- Capital : Castries
- Population : 179,418
- Literacy rate : 92%
- Official Language : English
- Currency : East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
- Total area : 617 km2 (238 sq mi)
Total Package 62 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|First year:||$ 12950|
|Second year:||$ 12950|
|Third year If study in India/ St Lucia/ Caribbean campus If Studied In USA||$ 17850
|Fourth year If study in Jamaica
If Studied In USA
|Hostel fees:||$ 3000|
|Medical check up:||$ 50|
|Monthly Expense:||$ 300|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges