Astrakhan State Medical University
- One of the oldest medical educational institutions in Russia.
- A non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium sized city of Astrakhan.
- One of the oldest universities in the city of Astrakhan.
- Consists Of 12 Faculties, 21 Departments And Courses.
- Produced more than 25,400 physicians.
- Academic staff : 400-499.
- Lowest fees structure and affordable cost of living.
- There are 30,000 pass-out doctors.
- 57 research specialists for PhD courses.
- University : Astrakhan State Medical University
- Established : 1918 (100 years old university)
- Duration Of Study : 6 Years
- Medium Of Study : English, Russian & French
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO
- Vacation : July, August
- Hostels : 6 Comfortable hostels
- Official Website : www.asu.edu.ru/en
- Country : RUSSIA
- Continent : Europe
- Capital : Moscow
- Population : 14.43 Cr.
- Total Area : 17.1 Million km2
- Literacy Rate : 99.7%
- Currency : Russian Ruble
Total Package 29 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||4500 $ - for first year|
|University Fees:||3200 $ for 2- 6 years|
|Hostel Fees:||1100 $|
|Medical Check Up:||50 $|
|Medical Insurance:||160 $|
|Monthly Expense:||200 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges