COLLEGIUM MEDICAL JAGIELLONIN UNIVERSITY
- MCI/WHO approved university
- Jagiellonian University Medical College is the oldest medical school in Poland.
- The Jagiellonian University's Faculties of Medicine and Pharmacy are acclaimed as one of the largest medical academies in Poland.
- 100% guarantee for Visa.
- Whole education and syllabus in English medium.
- The School offers three programs: two of medicine and one of dentistry
- Taught exclusively in English.
- This first is a 4-year program for graduates of pre-medical college/university programs , the second is a 6-year program for graduates of secondary schools and the third a 5-year program for high school graduates.
- Graduates of these programs are conferred a Doctor of Medicine (MD) and a Doctor of Dentistry (DDS) degree by the Jagiellonian University Faculty of Medicine.
- MD and DDS programs start only in Autumn at the JU MC School of Medicine in English.
- University : Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
- Established : 12 May 1364
- Duration of study : 5 Years
- Medium of Study : English
- No. of Students : Currently More than 700
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO
- No. of Hostels : Three hostels available which are located 10 kilometers away from university in the Prokocim district
- Library : JU MC Medical Library offers publications on medicine, pharmacy, nursing, health sciences, biology and related subjects. Book collection amounts to 296 019 volumes
- Country Poland
- Continent : Europe
- Capital : Warsaw
- Population : 3.79 crores
- Total area : 312,679 km2
- Literacy Rate : 99.7 %
- Currency : Polish Zloty
- No. of medical College : 457 Universities & Colleges
- Public Institutions : 131
- Private Institutions : 326
Total Expense For 6 Years : 92.50 Lakh
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees (First year):||13,400 €|
|Subsequent Year (Total 2-6 years):||13,000 €|
|Hostel Fees:||1,272 €|
|Medical Insurance:||283.51 €|
|Medical Check-up:||59.42 €|
|Visa extension or Registration at police:||30 €|
|Monthly Expense:||350 €|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges