Donetsk National Medical University
- Largest medical university in eastern europe.
- Registered with the world medical universities list.
- Campus has 52 academic buildings at different campuses of DNMU equipped with 57 computer classes and libraries, 16 hostels with reading halls and sports rooms, 4 health centers for preventive care, 7 stadiums, sports and health service complexes.
- More than 52,000 highly qualified doctors.
- 150 professors.
- 243 associate professors.
- Member of national academy of sciences of ukraine.
- Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” provide training in english, russian and in ukrainian language in all faculties.
- Total area of 44512 sq.m for accommodation of 4356 students.
- Hostels feature 24-hour access to security and emergency services.
- Best universities of the eastern region of ukraine (top-10).
- University : Donetsk National Medical University
- Established : 1930 (88 years old university)
- Duration of study : 6 Years
- Medium of Study : English & Russian
- Recognisedby : Government , WHO & MCI
- Departments : 75
- Teachers : 900
- Recerch Centre : 2
- Clinics : 59
- Vacation : July & August (2 months)
- Pass out doctors : more than 52,000 highly qualified doctors
- Official website : www.dnmu.com.ua
- Country : Ukraine
- Capital : Kiev (kyiv)
- Population : 4.5 Crore
- Total area : 603,628 km2
- Literacy rate : 99.4 %
- Currency : hryvnia (2.45)
- No. of Medical Colleges : 30
Total Package 27 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||4000 $|
|Hostel Fees:||500 $|
|Medical Check Up:||50 $|
|Visa Fees:||100 $|
|Medical Insurance:||150 $|
|Monthly Expense:||150 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges