Wenzhou Medical University
- Wenzhou Medical University is an ordinary university in Zhejiang Province.
- The school began to enroll five-year undergraduate students in 1958 and enrolled master graduate students in 1978.
- The University is ranked 77th in the ESI National University Comprehensive Rankings.
- There are 16576 full-time students including 135 doctoral students, 2967 master students, 817 international students in academic education.
- The school currently has more than 10,000 teaching staff and medical staff (including affiliated hospitals).
- There are 1,422 full-time teachers in the school's headquarters, including 349 high-level professional and technical positions, 462 associate senior professional positions, and 813 doctoral degrees.
- School has won more than 160 provincial and ministerial awards for scientific research achievements.
- The school currently has 3 campuses, with a total area of about 1900 acres and a school building area of over 550,000 square meters.
- There are 1.97 million volumes of library collections.
- University : Wenzhou Medical University
- Established : 1958 (60 years old University)
- Duration of study : 5 Years
- Medium of Study : English, Chinese
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO and woldwide
- Departments : 7
- Vacation : January, July
- Official Website : http://www.wmu.edu.cn/, http://sis.wmu.edu.cn/
- Country : China
- Continent : East Asia
- Capital : Beijing
- Official Language : Chinese
- Population : 1,403,500,365
- Total area : 9,596,961 km2
- Literacy rate : 100%
- Currency : Renminbi (yuan; ¥)
- No. of medical Colleges : 45
Total Package 26 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||4755 $|
|Hostel Fees:||635 $|
|Visa Fees:||130 $|
|Medical Insurance:||95 $|
|Medical Check Up:||75 $|
|Monthly Expense:||130 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges