MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW
- MCI/WHO approved university.
- The Warsaw Medical University is a modern academic center with over two hundred years of history.
- Its unquestionable position as a leader on the educational map of Poland is due, on the one hand, to fidelity to the best university traditions and, on the other hand, to dynamic development.
- High teaching efficiency is achieved thanks to modern communication with students, care for the teaching and research staff and creation of an educational offer corresponding to the needs of the market.
- 9,599 students, 530 PhD students and 237 postgraduate students study at the Medical University of Warsaw , 1783 academic teachers work , including 180 titular professors (as of December 31, 2017).
- 100% guarantee for Visa.
- Each room has high-speed internet access. Additionally, the building holds a study room with Wi-Fi, which can be used throughout the building
- Specialists from the Warsaw Medical University embrace the professional care of patients in six clinical hospitals.
- The Medical University of Warsaw is a thriving research center specializing in both clinical research and theoretical medicine.
- The growing number of projects and innovative implementations is a confirmation of the university's great scientific potential.
- University : Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
- Established : January, 1950
- Duration of study : 6 Years
- Medium of Study : English
- No. of Students : Currently More than 700
- Recognized By : MCI
- Departments & Clinics : 141
- Hospitals : The Medical University of Warsaw has five affiliated
- Official Website : https://www.wum.edu.pl/en/
- Country Poland
- Continent : Europe
- Capital : Warsaw
- Population : 3.79 crores
- Total area : 312,679 km2
- Literacy Rate : 99.7 %
- Currency : Polish Zloty
- No. of medical College : 457 Universities & Colleges
- Public Institutions : 131
- Private Institutions : 326
Total Expense For 6 Years: 99 Lakh
|Particulars||In € / Year|
|University Fees:||10,000 €|
|Hostel Fees:||6,000 €|
|Medical Check Up:||59.33 €|
|Medical Insurance:||16.22 €|
|Visa extension or Registration at police:||30 €|
|Monthly Expense:||350 €|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges