Saratov State Medical University
- 109 years old university recognized by the ministry of education Russia.
- MCI/WHO approved Government University.
- Lowest tuition fees.
- Located in SARATOV city of Russia.
- 6 year duration study in English medium.
- The University has been training specialists for foreign countries for 10 years. About 300 specialists from 19 foreign countries.
- University follows the classic system of training medical students.
- First foreign students appeared in 1991. The first batch consisted only of Indian students. Now 500 students from different foreign countries are studying at the University.
- The General Medicine is taught at 48 departments. There are currently 3000 students, including 50 international students, pursuing a degree in General Medicine.
- Modern educational, scientific and cultural centre of Russia.
- 6500 students from over 50 countries studying at the University.
- About 1000 professors, 7 educational build in gsand laboratories.
- About 900 highly qualified specialists graduate from Saratov State Medical University every year.
- The University consists of 6 faculties: General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Preventive Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychology and also the Institute of Nursing.
- The largest clinics of the South of Russia and other medical institutions of Saratov work in close cooperation with the Saratov State Medical University.
- University : Saratov State Medical University
- Established : 1909 (109 years old university)
- Duration Of Study : 6 Years
- Medium Of Study : English, Russian
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO
- Departments : 28
- Vacation : July, August
- Official Websites : www.Sgmu.Ru
- Country : RUSSIA
- Continent : Moscow
- Population : 14.43 Crores
- Total : 17.1 Million Km²
- Total Area : 2,07,595 Km2 Area
- Literacy Rate : 99.7%
- Currency : Russian Ruble
- No of Medical Colleges : 82
Total Package 35 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||5200 $ for first year|
|University Fees:||4000 $ for 2- 6 years|
|Hostel Fees:||700 $|
|Medical Check Up:||50 $|
|Visa Fees:||140 $|
|Monthly Expense:||300 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges