Sumy State Medical University
- MCI / WHO approved Government University.
- 69 years old university recognized by the ministry of education Ukraine.
- Lowest tuition fees.
- Located in Sumy city of Ukraine.
- 6 year duration study in English medium.
- High quality education only 8-10 students per class.
- More than 16000 students studying in Sumy state medical university.
- MCI coaching from first year.
- 1 stomatological hospital, 26 clinical teaching hospitals,10 affiliated hospitals – 9 out of which are ranked first class.
- 2000 faculty, staff members and medical personnel in the University.
- Centrally heated hostel and college.
- Specialties: "General medicine", "Preventive medicine" and "Dentistry", different postgraduate educational specialties.
- 100% guarantee of students visa.
- The University's library is a prize winner of All-Ukrainian contest “Library of the Year”.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls, currently 70 nationalities currently live.
- About 100 students are the record breakers and prize winners of the Olympic Games, World , Europeanand Ukrainian Championships.
- University : Sumy State Medical University
- Established : 1948
- Duration of study : 6 Years
- Medium of Study : English
- Recognized by : MCI,WHO
- Department : 24
- Hostpital : 37
- Official Websites : http://sumdu.edu.ua/ru/
- Country : Ukraine
- Continent : Europe
- Capital : Kiev
- Population : 4.5 Crore
- Total Area : 603628 Km2
- Literacy Rate : 99.8%
- Currency : Ukrainian Hryvnia
Total Package 31 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||4500 $|
|Hostel Fees:||1000 $|
|Medical Check Up:||50 $|
|Visa Fees:||100 $|
|Monthly Expense:||300 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges