The University of Manchester
- 194 years old Government University.
- Member of European University Association, And Part of the Prestigious Russell Group.
- UK's largest single-site university.
- The University of Manchester has 25 Nobel Prize achievers among its past and present students and staff.
- Stands at 35th In World University rank.
- Manchester is one of the world's top research universities, ranked 5th in the UK for research power.
- MCI &WHO approved.
- Standard of Education is very high with English medium.
- Offers 9 Educational courses in medical field.
- 6 Years Duration study with friendly and cooperative staff.
- 39,700 Current Number of students,11,000 Medical students, 570+ Indian students.
- Manchester is connected with 350,000 alumni across the globe.
- Welcoming nearly 40,000 students from 160 countries every year.
- Total staff is 12000, 3000 Medical staff.
- Collaboration with International Universities, 120 in Europe and 80 worldwideof UK, Asia, US and Australia.
- Regular cultural programs, Musical Activity, sports activity, and other functions.
- Accommodation Facilities with 8,000 rooms in 20 halls of residence in campus itself, Indian cooks are available.
- More than 4 million printed books in library with 24*7 Internet facilities.
- 100% education loan.
- University : The University of Manchester
- Established : 1824 (194 years old) Government University
- Duration of Study : 6 Years
- Medium of Study : English Only
- Recognized By : MCI & WHO
- Vacation : December/January& April month
- Current Number of students : 39,700
- Official Website : www.manchester.ac.uk
- Country : England
- Continent : Europe
- Capital : London
- Population : 60 MILLION
- Total area : 1,30,279 km2
- Literacy rate : 99 %
- Currency : Pound sterling
- No. of medical Colleges : 25
Total Package 3.16 Cr
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges