CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- University recognized by the Authorization Council of National Centre.
- Located in capital city Tbilisi known as the “temple of knowledge”.
- Study with friendly and Cooperative Staff.
- Very qualitative Education with only 15-20 students per class.
- 4700 Current Number of students.
- 700+ International medical students, from 15 different countries.
- Collaboration with 32 International Universities.
- 5 hospitals,11Clinics for practical.
- Regular cultural programs, sports activity, and other functions.
- Accommodation Facilities with free Wi-Fi in campus itself, Indian cooks are available.
- Research shows that Georgia ranks among top 10 safest and low crime countries in the world.
- 100 % guarantee of Student visa.
- CIU spend around 105 weeks in clinical training during their course.
- University : Caucasus International University
- Established : 1995 (23 years old) Private University
- Duration of study : 6 Years
- Medium of Study : English only
- Recognized By : MCI, WHO, FAIMER, WFME
- Departments : 7
- Hospitals : 5
- Research Centre : 17
- Clinics : 11
- Vacation : July & August
- Pass out Doctor : More Than 400 (India 50)
- Official Website : www.ciu.edu.ge
- Country : Georgia
- Continent : Europe
- Capital : Tbilisi
- Population : 3.7 Million
- Total area : 69,700 km2
- Literacy rate : 99.8%
- Currency : Georgian Lari
- No. of medical Colleges : 9
Total Package 41 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||5000 $|
|Hostel Fees:||3000 $|
|Visa Fees:||50 $|
|Monthly Expense:||150 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges