St. Theresa Medical University
- The University collaborates with the medical universities in the USA, Netherlands, Italy, Thailand, and Canada of the International Health Organization.
- Officially accredited and / or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia.
- Collaboration with 10 medical center.
- Teaching Method is good mix of traditional and modern teaching methods.
- St. Theresa Medical University is ranked No.1 Private Medical University of Armenia.
- Participated in the international market of the vacant places of physicians.
- Over 500 Indian Students are currently pursuing their graduate and post-graduate courses.
- University : St. Theresa Medical University
- Established : 1992 (26 years old Private university )
- City : Yerevan
- Duration of Study : 6 years
- Medium of Study : English
- Recognized by : WHO, MCI
- Official Website : www.education. am/english/education/ Saint_Theresa.htm
- Country : Armenia
- Continent : Asia
- Capital : Yerevan
- Population : 29,24,816
- Official Language : Armenian
- Total Area : 11,484 sq mi
- Literacy Rate : 99.8%
- Currency : Dram
- No. of Medical Colleges : 4
Total Package 34 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||3000 $|
|Hostel Fees:||1500 $|
|Medical Check Up and insurance:||150 $|
|Visa Fees:||32 $|
|Monthly Expense:||250 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges