Kazakh National Medical University
- It is no. 1 medical institute in all of Kazakhstan.
- In 2001, the government classified it as a “National” university.
- There are more than 11000 students, PhD students study at KNMU.
- There are more than 1500 faculty members working at Kazakh, including more than 200 doctors of science, 130 professors, more than 500 candidates of science.
- 7 educational buildings.
- library (6 reading rooms, book 1.5 million copies, Republican Scientific Medical Library.
- The University carries out scientific research and medical-consultative work.
- At the university there are 76 departments and 7 courses at 6 faculties.
- The International Cooperation with 58 foreign organizations.
- University : Kazakh National Medical University
- Established : 1931 (87 Years old University)
- Duration of study : 5 Years
- Medium of Study : English
- Departments : 76
- Graduated Students : More than 60000.
- Faculty members : 1500
- Recognized By : MCI & WHO
- Official Website : www.kaznmu.kz/eng/
- Country : Kazakhstan
- Continent : Central Asia
- Capital : Astana
- Population : 1,79,87,736
- Total area : 2,724,900 km2
- Literacy rate : 99.8 %
- Currency : Tenge (₸) (KZT)
- No. of medical Colleges : 11
Total Package 31 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees (1st year):||6,700 $|
|University Fees (2nd to 5th year):||5,700 $|
|Hostel Fees:||500 $|
|Medical Insurance:||300 $|
|Insurance (2nd to 5th year):||100 $|
|Visa extension and Registration:||500 $|
|Visa Renewal Fees:||200 $|
|Monthly Expense:||200 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges