Yerevan State Medical University
- It is one of the non-commercial leading Government medical Universities in Eastern Europe.
- It was founded in 1919 as a faculty and established as an independent Institution in 1930.
- YSMU is a State non-commercial institution under the Ministry of Education and Science.
- YSMU established direct partnership in the form of extensive cooperation with about 30 universities around the globe.
- The university has trained over 30,000 doctors and pharmacists for nearly a century long existence.
- Over 162 Doctor of Sciences and 481 Ph.D. degree holders constitute the university faculty of 1100 Professors.
- Over 1000 Indian students presently pursuing their studies.
- 80 Professors of Medicine, 171 Associate Professors and 6 Senior Research Officers.
- International hostel is centrally heated and is provided with basic amenities. The hostel complex has a Wi-Fi equipped computer hall, reading room, canteen, laundry service, buffet and mess.
- Indian mess and Indian restaurants are available in Yerevan.
- University : Yerevan State Medical University
- Established : 1920 (98 years old Private university)
- City : Yerevan
- Duration of Study : 6 years
- Medium of Study : English
- Recognized by : WHO, MCI
- Official Website : www.ysmu.am/en/
- Country : Armenia
- Continent : Asia
- Capital : Yerevan
- Population : 29,24,816
- Official Language : Armenian
- Total Area : 11,484 sq mi
- Literacy Rate : 99.8%
- Currency : Dram
- No. of Medical Colleges : 4
Total Package 39 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||5000 $|
|Hostel Fees:||500 $ for first year and 1000 $ for 2 to 6 Years|
|Medical Check Up and insurance:||150 $|
|Visa Fees:||32 $|
|Monthly Expense:||250 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges