University of Traditional Medicine
- Faculty members and students have been able to make a mark on the world of medical research and education.
- Every year hundreds of foreign students from different countries all over the world enroll to study in this university.
- University organizes national and international conferences and seminars.
- Most of the 200 published theoretical and practical scientific works have been invested into practice.
- UTM Student Council expresses and defends the interests of students, promotes the ir educational , scientific, artistic, physical, moral and spiritual development.
- Over 700 Indian Students are currently pursuing their graduate and post-graduate courses.
- UTM creates an exceptional Medicine, Stomatology and TCAM learning environment, that fosters healthy and bouncing society and supports outstanding research to discover best methods of diseases treatment.
- University : University of Traditional Medicine
- Established : 1991 (27 years old Private University)
- City : Yerevan
- Duration of Study : 6 years
- Medium of Study : English
- Recognized by : WHO, MCI
- Official Website : www.utm.am/
- Country : Armenia
- Continent : Asia
- Capital : Yerevan
- Population : 29,24,816
- Official Language : Armenian
- Total Area : 11,484 sq mi
- Literacy Rate : 99.8%
- Currency : Dram
- No. of Medical Colleges : 4
Total Package 36 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||3000 $|
|Hostel Fees:||1500 $|
|Medical Check Up and insurance:||150 $|
|Visa Fees:||32 $|
|Monthly Expense:||250 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges