Donetsk National Medical University – Mariupol
- “DNMU” is the best and the largest medical university of Eastern Europe.
- First medical university of Ukraine which was recognized by World Health Organization.
- Today more than 15000 students are studying at eight faculties of Donetsk National Medical University.
- 96 countries of the world from Africa, Asia, Europe and Americas have graduated from the Donetsk National Medical University (Mariupol Campus).
- Total teaching staff is 1147.
- There are eight faculties.
- 13 study buildings equipped with 37 computer classes and libraries.
- 9 hostels with reading halls and sports rooms.
- Health center for preventive care, stadium, sports and health service complexes.
- DNMU welcomes thousands of students from over 190 countries.
- Welcome 2,000 international students to the DNMU each year.
- University : Donetsk National Medical University
- Established : 1930 (88 Years Old University)
- Duration of Study : 6 Years
- Medium of Study : English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Recognized By : Who & Directory Of I-Med
- Departments : 23 Theoretical, 59 Clinical
- Hospitals : 50
- Clinics : 4
- Pass Out Doctors : More Than 52,000
- Official Website : www.dnmu.com.ua
- Country : Ukraine
- Continet Capital : Kiev (Kyiv)
- Population : 4,5 crore
- Total Area : 6,03,628 Km2
- Literacy Rate : 99.4%
- Currency : Hryvnia (2.45)
- No of Medical College : 30
Total Package 25 Lakhs
|Particulars||In $ / Year|
|University Fees:||3200 $|
|Hostel Fees:||600 $|
|Medical Check Up:||50 $|
|Medical Insurance:||150 $|
|Visa Fee:||100 $|
|Monthly Expense:||150 $|
- Fee displayed can be paid per semester basis.
- Fee can be deposited directly into university’s account.
- 100 % Loan Available
- No Hidden Charges